Monday, January 4, 2016

Love in the hand

Yin and yang - darkness and light. What do you know of my nature that you fear my back and adore my front.

She is intended for the purpose of adding leather to my heart and a shield to my soul.
The pain is for purposes only known to me. I rejected her and mother nature herself chastises.

I was not looking for her she found me. She is and i am. We are aware of each other but power is created through resistance. Seeds are planted in darkness.

Funny when they ask whats wrong with me...

well i seek after knowledge of self, peace, love and enlightenment,

i am as i always have been.

What are you after ?
security, fun, a piece of ass, approval.

If i am strange to you then everything is as it should be.

My yoke is easy and my burden is light.
I am free
you cling to flesh.

The buzzing bees of frantic distress swarm your head. Quiet now be still follow the heart not the head.

Love is at hand

1 comment: